How to get hair gel out of upolstry

• 27524803 27524803 on Jan 04, 2018
    hair gel should be water and soap soluble. Shampoo the furniture... just test first on a hidden area for color fastness.

• Gramcracker Gramcracker on Jan 05, 2018
      I'll try that today; actually the stain is on the head rest of a lazy boy recliner so it's quite visible; if it doesn't work it's a good excuse to get rid of it and buy new; now just have to convince hubby LOL thanks tons for your suggestion

• Lisa S. Lisa S. on Jan 05, 2018
    Vacuum first. Spray on upholstery cleaner. Scrub with a rough washcloth. Let dry. Vacuum again. Consider a decorative throw or piece of fabric on top tp prevent it from happening again. Not a new problem. In years past, doilies were used on chair backs for this purpose.

thanks Lisa- I do have upholstery cleaner so may try that today -- I've been using a hand towel the same color as the chair temporarily - will let you all know how it turns out - STAY WARM !!!!