Any ideas for showing off my teapot collection

+6
My style is more contemporary beachy, but I have at least 10 teapots that have been given/left to me that I would like to show off without making the house feel like it is lived in by someone much older than my 37 years.

• Ann Cherkas Halstead Ann Cherkas Halstead on Dec 28, 2017
    build or buy square shadow boxes. The ones with no glass. Hang them in a pattern and put 1 teapot per box.

• Ken Ken on Dec 28, 2017
    I like the idea of installing a shelf around the dining area maybe a foot below the ceiling. Depending on the size and configuration of the room you could have plenty of space to expand the collection, including some of those larger shells you have collected and a wooden lobster trap buoy or other seashore collectibles.

• Joye R. Foster Joye R. Foster on Dec 28, 2017
    Build a shelf and put them on it. Accentuate the difference in style for a really eclectic look. Tell everyone you are proud of your gifts/ inheritance. I would put a small piece of molding on the top of the shelf so your pots do not fall off. Enjoy.

• JoAnn Kennedy-Scarfone JoAnn Kennedy-Scarfone on Dec 28, 2017
    In our neighborhood, a homeowner has scattered her teapots throughout her front garden ... looks adorable!

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Dec 28, 2017
    My mom has a space on top of all her kitchen cupboards that she puts things like this, and intersperses artificial plants and other knick knacks that she thinks go with the items, you could put sugar and creamer sets that are older, etc.

• Jen Jen on Dec 28, 2017
      this is currently how I have them displayed, but they just seem to get dusty and lost in the mix.

• Kay Kay on Dec 28, 2017
    I wouldn't recommend, putting them in the garden, unless they are cheep ones lol. Kay Adelaide Australia