Asked on May 03, 2015

How can I find discontinued Pulaski or Neiman Marcus/Horchow furniture

by Susan
I am looking for the discontinued Pulaski Royale collection nightstand, Neiman Marcus/Horchow also sold it, but called it the Royalty collection. I have looked all over the internet for it. I already have the bed, dresser, and one nightstand. I would love to find any of the pieces in the collection, but most importantly the nightstand.Thank you !!!
Pulaski Royale nightstand
  78 answers