How can I make an essential oil diffuser?

I'm willing to use a candle to make a homemade oil diffuser, but are there any options using a small bulb?

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 21, 2017
    https://www.hometalk.com/search/posts?filter=essential%20oil%20difusers

• Ken Ken on Dec 21, 2017
    You don't always need to heat the oil. I've looked into making a warmer as you suggest but by the time I would obtain the needed parts to do it safely I could just buy one of the ultrasonic ones on Amazon and have a really nice light show as a bonus. If you really want to make your own, reed diffusers seem to be everywhere:

• Dianacirce70 Dianacirce70 on Dec 21, 2017
    You can always use an electric candle warmer, they are just a few dollars at the dollar stores. Its not as pretty, but will warm up the wax so the scent can waft

• Christina Yates Christina Yates on Dec 23, 2017
      Really pretty melt warmers are on sale in the UK so I expect you can buy them in the US they would be safer than T light ones and probably on a par price wisewiseUS they would be safer than T light ones and probably on a par price wise once you find out what homemade would cost