How to make a twin head board using cardboard.

+2
Headboard that looks like a window with the curtains are closed

• Karen Tokarse Karen Tokarse on Dec 16, 2017
    Put the bed frame under a real window.

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Dec 16, 2017
    Hang a curtain Pole above the bed (It could be a strong cardboard tube) by using brackets and thread curtain on to it........

• Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Dec 16, 2017
    If I understand correctly what you want to do, you want to create the illusion of light - like a window - behind a curtain. Is that right? I hope so because that's where I'm going. I think the easiest way would be to put some lights behind the curtain in the shape of a window, but they can't just be around the edge. You'd have to play with it to get it to look right. Maybe adding cardboard cross strips in front of the lights so they would shine to the side, not the front. I wanted to show this hallway faux window to you to see if that could inspire some ideas on your end. Wishing you the best. Happy Holidays!
    https://www.hometalk.com/diy/windows-doors/windows/my-long-dark-hallway-needed-some-lights-14056800