Looking or some projects with pebbles

+5
  • Rembatb Rembatb on Dec 12, 2017
    Here is one:
    https://www.hometalk.com/diy/bedroom/organizing/diy-pebble-hangers-for-jewelry-3252905?expand_all_questions=1
    And another:
    https://www.hometalk.com/diy/decorate/rooms/diy-rainbow-pebbles-for-your-backyard-16839439?expand_all_questions=1
    And here are a whole lot more:
    https://www.hometalk.com/categories/crafts/natural-elements/painted-rocks

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 12, 2017
    for which project

• Kay Kay on Dec 12, 2017
    Hi pat, how are you typing your question on You Tube. It Depends on how you frase your question. Re gards Home Talk, you will need to scroll back through Home Talk post's or email the Home Talk team, as I am not sure how far back I saw the post's. I shall You Tude it @ let you know what I find. Kay Adelaide Australia

• Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Dec 12, 2017
      Hi Kay,
      The search box on Hometalk is in the top left hand corner next to their blue house box. It says "Find your next project" but it really means Search box. Try using just pebbles as your search term. I'll bet a lot of projects will come up. Some won't be relevant to your idea but keep looking. :) I sent this to Pat but I thought I'd send it to you as well because you're looking the hard way. :( I hope this helps you find items on Hometalk more easily.

• Kay Kay on Dec 12, 2017
    Hi Pat, I just typed in how to decorated stones, pebbles, useing art work with You Tube app, using my old i phone 4 @ got heaps of You Tube chanells. You can type this in useing Android or Google phone to. Google Crome serch engine for computer, or goe strait to You tube app if you have it @ type in How to Decorate stones, pebbles, using art work @ you should allso get lots of You Tube channels to. Let me know how you goe. If unsuccesful, I shall try to get some web address for you to type in, but. you shouln't need it. Tip. Be carefull how you type it in, plus check spelling is corect to. Kay Adelaide Australia

The search box on Hometalk is in the top left hand corner next to their blue house box. It says "Find your next project" but it really means Search box. Try using just pebbles as your search term. I'll bet a lot of projects will come up. Some won't be relevant to your idea but keep looking. :) I'll share this with Kay too, because she is doing it the hard way. :( Wishing you the best!

• Kay Kay on Dec 12, 2017
    Hi Linda, thanks for the info about navigating Home Talk. I did not know any of this. This shoud make Home Talk surfing @ lot quicker @ easier. Glad you sent info to pat to, becouse, there were some good Home Talk post's. Have @ great day. Kay Adelaide Australia ☺

• Kay Kay on Dec 12, 2017
    Hi Pat, I hope your having luck with You Tude now. Don't forget to let me know, if your still having trouble @ I shall get some web addresses for you to type in. Kay Adelaide Australia