I would like to know how to print letters and number on cups, wood?

+1
I see a friend's daughter doing this lettering and it looks professional, she letters on everything and it looks like she bought it and she does it at home???

• Landsharkinnc Landsharkinnc on Dec 24, 2017
    probably vinyl lettering from her computer printer -- ask your friend! or she's using paint specifically for china/ironstone and just has very very good brush skills!

• Jeanette S Jeanette S on Dec 24, 2017
    She is either a very talented young woman or she uses stencils! As for what kind of paint she uses, just ask her!!

• David M itchell David M itchell on Dec 25, 2017
    why ask us, why not ask one of them since they will obviously know more than anyone here about the specifics.

• Lisa Lisa on Dec 26, 2017
    I was looking thru the Crayola site, and they have so many products, it's crazy. They have an "Adult Calligraphy Set" that I didn't open to research, because I was hunting another product. It would be a couple minutes to go check it out and read the description.