I'd like to see pictures of your favorite finished DIYs

+2
After seeing what it is, then I can determine if it is something I am interested in. Then I could follow it.

• Not sure which project you are describing but most people choose their own order of photos, not the site managers. I do agree though.

• Gmh28122999 Gmh28122999 on Dec 21, 2017
      It just seems backwards to me to see all the instructions first, and finally see what it is they’ve made. Some I am interested in and others, not. Thanks for you comment, though.

• Flipturn Flipturn on Dec 21, 2017
    Agree with Gmhass that it would be faster to browse through more ideas if the completed project was shown in the first picture.
    Webmaster- are you listening? Perhaps this feature could be built in?

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Dec 21, 2017
    If nothing else a side by side picture of before and after if that could be done by those of use who don't know how to do that.

• 2dogal 2dogal on Dec 22, 2017
    There is a reason sites put a picture of finished product at the end. Think about it. It has nothing to do with convenience.