Modpodge or fabric spray glue for shade?

I have a very dark bedroom with one window. I have a room darkener shade I pull way up to the top daytime and a window valance curtain that darkens the room again.
I have a beautiful piece of fabric I want to glue to the shade to get rid of the valance. Does Modpodge dry hard? It needs to be flexible. How about Fabric spray glue? Flexible enough? I have both. Thanks !

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 30, 2017
    fabric glue

• Itsmemic Itsmemic on Dec 30, 2017
      Hi Janet, thanks so much:) I have spray adhesive fabric glue...gonna give this a try today in this stay in snow day ! I'll spray it in my backroom so I don't asphixiate myself !

• Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Dec 30, 2017
    I used Modpodge to make a fabric desk cover and it dries very stiff and hard with some sheen. I dont think modgepodge is agreeable with this situation.

There is a aerosol spray adhesive that remains flexible. There are many thicker fabric glues that are flexible but Im not sure thats as cost friendly.

Is your shade is plastic or fabric? One of the iron-on adhesives like wonder under would work fabric to fabric or any surface that can take heat.

• Itsmemic Itsmemic on Dec 30, 2017
      thanks so much. I have spray Fabric glue...beautiful snowy day to stay in and try it !