Question about Pictures frames

I seen a DIY somewhere, where you glue picture frame together, the problem I'm having is, if I clue the picture frame together how will I be able to change the pictures once I grandchild get older.

• Dianacirce70 Dianacirce70 on Jan 03, 2018
    If you'll be glueing them on the sides you will still be able to access the backs. If the instructions are to glue another way, please show a pic so we can help. Thanks!

• SandyG SandyG on Jan 03, 2018
    That's a good question. I researched and all the DIY frame collages that were made from a thrift store/collected frames had no way of changing pictures unless the picture was on the outside edge. The only frame collages that I could find that you could change the pictures had to be purchased pre-made from stores such as Pier One, etc. They have slot openings at the top to slide new pics in. Possibly someone will have a different answer how to change out pictures.

• Suellen Hintz Suellen Hintz on Jan 04, 2018
    if the frames only accept photos from one end, turn the upper frames upside down.