I want to paint my kitchen cabinets white

+1
q i want to paint my kitchen cabinets white
Help I cannot stand the color of these cabinets I want to paint them in a white enamel
  • Mary Lyne Mary Lyne on Jan 05, 2018
    remove doors and hardware...wash with TSP sand if needed, prime then paint...I like a foam roller to get a really smooth finish..use two coats of paint

• Cindy Hagemann Cindy Hagemann on Jan 05, 2018
    Such a big job with big results! Do what Mary Lyne above has posted, but I would label the doors and drawers to know where to put them back upon completion. After you paint, you might want to update the new look with new knobs and pulls in nickel.

• Ari31614630 Ari31614630 on Jan 05, 2018
    I painted my kitchen cabinets white in March and used this tutorial. I won’t lie - it was a HUGE undertaking but I absolutely love the results! I had glass inserted into a couple doors and put wallpaper on the inside of the upper cabinets. I also painted my hinges - which I highly recommend doing. For the cabinets I used Benjamin Moore self leveling latex paint. Here’s the link to the tutorial and before and after pics. Good luck!

• Holly Kinchlea-Brown Holly Kinchlea-Brown on Jan 07, 2018
    Go for it! Just remember that you will need to sand them first and they will probably need a couple of coats....remove the doors and hardware, labelling each as to where they go....you may also consider replacin the hardware to something more updated or painting the hardware using a metal paint