Looking for recommendations on non-cheap tools for painting...future p

+4
Future plans to paint evrery room in a big new house... So I want stuff to last and not fall apart. What do pros use? Thanks in advacne!

• Helen Helen on Jun 21, 2018
    My husband bought his from paint stores and others. I know what outside he used cheaper, tougher brushes. Inside they were labeled as fine..

• Cindy Hagemann Cindy Hagemann on Jun 21, 2018
    For interior painting, you need a good ladder, brushes, rollers, and paint trays.

• Franklinrawley Franklinrawley on Jun 21, 2018
    suggest getting a quality paint sprayer. these are not very expensive, and will cut your painting time dramatically. we did this to the outside of a 1800 sq ft home and did it in 1 day! we also took 1 day to tape off all the windows, fut that would be needed even if you used a brush.

• Salada Salada on Jun 23, 2018
    Thanks to all of you

• Salada Salada on Jun 23, 2018
    YOu need a list of tools and recommendations for the right paint. The biggest tip I got from the site I'll link to is that if you buy cheap paint, you are going to spend more $ in the end because it fades, goes on thinner and does not cover (need more paint), and does not wash well. So true. So more is less. They recommend professional lines of tools and show how to clean quickly. There are safety concerns with VOCs too all addressed in different articles. Start here and good luck! https://www.bradthepainter.com/painting-tools-list/
    You can ask questions of a professional also