Name of a paint- any ideas?

Help with wall paint! I forgot the name of a paint that I need for my kitchen walls. I just removed 3 layers of wall paper and the walls are awful! uneven & lots of flaws. No more wall paper please! This paint is supposed to cover & hide imperfect surfaces. It’s a little ruff but not like stuko, more like fine sand mixed in it. I thought I was told persission paint but can’t find it. Any ideas??

  7 answers