How to paint a fabric roller blind?
- Should I sand it or wipe it with a damp cloth or sponge between the coats?
- Should I use a foam roller to apply the coats of paint instead?
- Can I apply acrylic paint on top of the chalk paint (stencil pattern)?
- What should I use to seal it to protect it from stains and water splashes from my sink?
- How well will it live up to daily rolling up and pulling down?
I was wondering if you could help me with something -- I have an entirely oak kitchen. I know it's the rage now to paint or gel stain cabinets. I've been considering ... See more
Can someone tell me how to match paint for a ceiling touch up job?I cut a small patch of dry wall paper out of the ceiling and had paint made at Home Depot TWICE! Sti... See more
Tips to stain my wood deck?
How do I stain my wood cabinets? Do I have to remove them and put them back, or can I stain them while they are attached?
Hi,I’m trying to paint my fabric Roman blinds but I’d like to do it with latex paint. All the textile mediums seem to be for acrylic paints. Does anyone know of a... See more