Undoing screws

+4
I am disabled and find it hard just using a screw driver some times I have not got the strength to undo the screw, is there any thing else I can use that will help

• Rowgop (Pam) Rowgop (Pam) on Dec 10, 2017
    What about a power/battery powered screw driver

• No_30856425 No_30856425 on Dec 10, 2017
    How about a little electric drill with a screwdriver bit?

• Fiddledd224 Fiddledd224 on Dec 10, 2017
    If you don't want to spend $$$ on a power drill (they are also heavy to hold with a disability) either buy a screwdriver with a fat handle or modify one you have by wrapping duct tape around one you have until it is easier to grip. 😇

• Inetia Inetia on Dec 10, 2017
    Mention what town you live in and some Hometalker in your town might offer to help you.

• Saysweetie Saysweetie on Dec 10, 2017
    There are small angle drills, perfect - lite weight and need to be in every woman’s tool box.. inexpensive....husband has one in his too

• Hos6890618 Hos6890618 on Dec 10, 2017
    Thanks where would I get one from please

• Ian Anderson Ian Anderson on Dec 11, 2017
    Look for screwdrivers with a square or hexagonal part at the bottom of the shaft. Then use electricians tape and tape an open ended spanner onto the square or hex for extra leverage, hang on, I'll take a pic...