How do you get hooks to stay on vainern

• Shoshana Shoshana on Dec 31, 2017
    Hey Greg-would love to help. Could you clarify what you mean by "vainern"?

• Linda Hunt Linda Hunt on Dec 31, 2017
    Hello Gregstrains, Yes, we would really like to help you if we can in anyway. I looked up "vainern" in a couple of my dictionaries but no luck finding the right word. Do you know another word that is the equivalent of this word? Just in case you need a simple hook "command hooks" will likely to be a great choice for you. They can hold from very low weight to very high weight and are removable much later on with no mess. Another bonus is that they are non-marking on most surfaces, too. I have used many of the small ones and a couple of the huge ones with great success. And please, do let us know what "vainern" actually is, lol. Curious here with the new puzzle, LOL. Happy New Year to all.

• Linda Hunt Linda Hunt on Dec 31, 2017
    The only meaning I could find was the German word vainern meaning "mister" when someone is being too cheeky or intrusive, so I am on the wrong track there, roflmao.