How do I fill in a cement patio?

+4

My son Doug seven chunks of cement out of my patio with the snowblower. If there is a way to fill it in and fix this problem I sure would appreciate knowing it so the patio looks back In shape again. Thank you

• Jlnatty Jlnatty on Feb 03, 2019

You can buy a concrete patch mix at a big box store and apply according to the directions, but be aware you will probably never be able to match the color/finish on the rest of your concrete patio with what goes into the patch(es).

• Sharon Sharon on Feb 03, 2019

If the chunks are small, Lowes or Home Depot sell a pre-mixed concrete repair. It comes in a plastic bottle with a nozzle type applicator. Fill in the crevice slowly to keep it level. Just follow the simple directions on the bottle.

• Ollie Ollie on Feb 06, 2019

Thanks for your answer, I am only afraid of the color difference parent is there anything to take care of that?Thank you again

• Concrete patch from your local home improvement store might do the trick.

• See 1 previous
    • It may not but you can always paint the whole thing with a concrete paint or stain it with concrete stain.

• Deb K Deb K on Feb 09, 2019

Hi Ollie, this may help, and you can buy color mix for tinting to proper color,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxvXsiszTjM