How to fix bump inside your shoe that presses on corner of big toe

by Donna
  4 answers
  • Chubby58 Chubby58 on Apr 23, 2018

    I've had shoes like that as well, like it was sewn wrong. Try putting a piece of mole skin where the bump is and see if that helps if not take it to a shoe repair shop and see if they have a way of fixing it.

  • Pat Russell Pat Russell on Apr 23, 2018

    I'm with Chubby58 - got a pair of Nikes I ended up giving away because of the weirdness in the toe that didn't show until they had been worn to the gym a number of times. Moleskin is a wonder, though!

  • Joanne lueke Joanne lueke on Apr 23, 2018

    You can buy shoe stretchers at Walmart, Target, Amazon etc.. I have that problem with a lot of shoes I buy. Fit great in the store but after a few days of wearing I can't wear them any more. Always in the toe area. Good luck.

  • Lisa S. Lisa S. on Apr 24, 2018

    Take them to a shoe cobbler for stretching, or buy a pair of stretchers. I use shoe stretchers on most of shoes when they are new.