Need a craft using the old cellphone holders

+8
These old cellphone holders are so cute, I would like to recycle them for a youth project.
q ideas for craft using old cellphone holders, crafts, repurposing upcycling
  • Lynne Daly Lynne Daly on Jun 04, 2015
    Velcro them (or if they have a clip) to the inside of a purse or bag to hold cosmetics. Carry your ipod and earbuds in them. Decorate with duct tape.

• Eva Hofman Eva Hofman on Jun 04, 2015
    Thanks for the comment.

• Eileen Eileen on Jun 05, 2015
    Not sure what age group you're thinking of, but for young girls it might make a cute manicure kit. Put polish, nail art, file etc. Not sure what you could do for boys, I'll have to think about that one! Have fun & enjoy!

• Sean Sean on Jun 05, 2015
      Add several to a belt for an awesome Bat Man Belt!

• Eva Hofman Eva Hofman on Jun 05, 2015
    Thanks, I like your suggestion. Ages - 12 on up- teenagers

• Pam Altom Pam Altom on Jun 05, 2015
    Lipstick holders, pen holders, anything that gets lost in your purse. You could also tack to the wall above a child's desk to hold colored pencils, paint brushes, and things like that.

• Eva Hofman Eva Hofman on Jun 05, 2015
    Thanks, I like that suggestion also.

• Sheryl Gilliland Sheryl Gilliland on Jun 05, 2015
    I use my old one attached to a leash. i fill it with pick up bags for when he gives me his 'gift' and one attached to a water bottle strap to hold hand sanitizer.

• Eva Hofman Eva Hofman on Jun 05, 2015
    Thanks Sheryl! Great ideals.

• Inetia Inetia on Jun 06, 2015
    Attach them to a flat wreath to hold little jars of water with fresh flowers. Accessorize with bows.

• Eva Hofman Eva Hofman on Jun 06, 2015
    Thanks for the comment.