The Client had an existing flagstone sidewalk that had mortar in the joints between the flagstone pieces. It was cracking and chipping away. Not only was it not holding up well, it didn't look good either, the flagstone is dark and the mortar is more white.
We removed the mortar and installed a product called Gator Dust. It is meant for larger joints. We used a grey color to complement the flagstone pieces.
When the Client purchased their home, the pond was already there. However, it didn't function properly. The Client was constantly adjusting and repairing parts of the pond when he should have been relaxing and enjoying it.
We completed a complete renovation on the pond. All of the existing parts (liner, skimmer, biofalls, etc.) were replaced with Aquascape products. The stream was reconstructed so that it didn't look like a pile of rocks, and rock was installed throughout the pond.
This water fountain was constructed using PVC pipe for the crayons and Aquascape products for the basin. Water shoots through the top of the crayons and spills over into the basin.
Our Client was unhappy with both the aesthetics and functionality of their pond. They wanted a more natural looking pond that functioned properly. So, we reconstructed the waterfall and pond edge and incorporated some larger boulders to give it a more natural appearance. We also installed Aquascape components so that the pond will function correctly.
As you can see from the photos, this pond went through a major transformation. The Client had a preformed plastic basin with a spillway. We removed the existing components and installed Aquascape products, not to mention added the boulders.