What color would you paint the front room walls?

+12
The couch is dark green, glider is wooden with dark green cushions and a Camo recliner.
  • Kerry Veen Kerry Veen on Sep 10, 2015
    It would help to see the room or the couch and glider. Do you have any photos?
  • Sandy Payne Sandy Payne on Sep 10, 2015
    is your front room north facing, south, etc? how many windows in the room? what kind of flooring? :-)
  • Mary Mary on Sep 10, 2015
    Need more information in order to give you a good suggestion. Photos?
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Sep 10, 2015
    I would maybe introduce a lighter color to offset the green. You can also do accent walls. One darker and the rest lighter. For color inspiration go on behr.com.
  • Jean Jean on Sep 10, 2015
    The palest grey walls, grey, green graphic print pillows on sofa and two solid grey pillows as well. Pale grey ceiling to floor drapes. Sisal carpet
  • Jean Jean on Sep 10, 2015
    Oh...camo recliner may need to be recovered!
  • Audrey Jones Audrey Jones on Sep 10, 2015
    revere pewter is a nice light grey by benjamin moore
  • Beach Bumm Beach Bumm on Sep 10, 2015
    EGG white, w lt brown trim
  • SandyFaust SandyFaust on Sep 10, 2015
    A grey/green in a medium or lighter shade, like the background in the camo print recliner. It sounds like you ave an outdoors theme going on.
  • LindaK LindaK on Sep 10, 2015
    I also have dark green furniture and the pale sage/celery walls make for a calm, beautiful room. The accent wall is eggplant.
  • LD LD on Sep 10, 2015
    I would go with a very light color for the walls and decorator white trim, since the fabric is so dark. Here is a link to Sherwin Williams paint, where you can look at colors and see how they will link in different rooms. http://www.sherwin-williams.com/homeowners/color/find-and-explore-colors/paint-colors-by-family/
  • Jim L Jim L on Sep 10, 2015
    If you use white, you are going to make the sofa look like an elephant in the room! Pick a medium shade of green from the camo and use that for the walls. Use white for trim. You can use a color on the ceiling...maybe a pale "sky blue". Have fun with the room.
  • Laura Laura on Sep 11, 2015
    I have a room decorated in green, with a lot of the darker shades. I thought about the walls for a long time, as the off white really didn't "go." We painted two of the walls a really light sand color & it looks awesome!
  • Duv310660 Duv310660 on Sep 13, 2015
    "Hi-Visibility Orange". But that's just me.
  • Penni Humburg Penni Humburg on Sep 22, 2015
    khaki