Olwen
Olwen
  • Philippines

Hanging pots and pans DIY

DeniseBarbaraLiz Holland
+4

hi!
i just want to ask some tips and ideas on how to have/make a simple hanger for our pots and pans in the kitchen.
  • Sia@South 47th

So many ways! Here is just one commonly used one: Take an old ladder and cut it to the size you would like. Paint it, or use whatever technique suits you. Then use S rings with or without chain, connect to the rungs, then hang from those. You'll need to anchor it into your ceiling, to support the weight. That's just one and I'm sure you'll get TONS of others! Post a pic when your done! xo

• Niki Hart

I used a small pallet I found and S hooks, with molly bolts into the ceiling stud~luckily my pallet was already "aged" from being out in the weather. Mine is suspended from the ceiling about 12 inches (I am short, needed to reach the pots without a step stool) so I put baskets on the top for a nice look. Good luck!

• Olwen

thanks so much Sia and Niki for those ideas.... yup i'll post photos when i'm done with mine! Mabuhay!! :)

• Sherrie

I put one in the pantry. I used a piece of piping and used shower hooks to hang my pans.

• Liz Holland

They made a very cool one on kitchen crashers show, made with pipe, had a really industrial look.

• Barbara

Curtain rod and S hooks on an existing island.

• Denise

A ladder or crib rail, or decorative trellis, suspended from the ceiling with chain and S hooks over an island or the stove.