How can a make my cloths white again

+8
  • Suzette Suzette on Jul 08, 2017
    Hi Vanessa, Here's a link that may help! http://www.wikihow.com/Get-White-Clothes-White-Again

Good luck!
  • JudyH JudyH on Jul 08, 2017
    Fill your washing machine full of hot water. Add 1/2 cup EACH of laundry detergent, baking soda, and vinegar. Add either 1/2 cup or one cube of automatic DISHWASHER detergent. Agitate to mix then add your white articles and soak for a minimum of 2 hours, then restart your washer to run the full cycle. If possible dry your articles outside in the sun - if not just dry them in your dryer.
  • 2dogal 2dogal on Jul 08, 2017
    This is an ongoing question since the government banned phosphates from laundry detergent. Some clothes you will never get completely white again due to having polyester in the material.
    There are many ways of whitening clothes from just hanging in the sun after washing to soaking in lemon juice, TSP, vinegar or a commercial whitening product.
  • Cat Cat on Jul 10, 2017
    Try bluing agent - Mrs. Stewarts liquid bluing available on amazon
  • Lavica Lavica on Jul 14, 2017
    I use straight Arm & Hammer baking soda. I put it in the bottom of my front loader and then add the clothes. This is used in addition to my regular laundry detergent.