Are there alternatives to spray painting projects?

+4
I live in an apartment and cannot spray paint. But brush painting isn't the same on detailed projects.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jul 27, 2017
    What projects are you referring to?

• Jul17686545 Jul17686545 on Jul 27, 2017
    Try using some decals, or cutting contact paper. Otherwise, take your project outside. As long as you lay down drop clothes to protect the space, you should be ok.

• Danielle Odin Danielle Odin on Jul 27, 2017
    If you get a large box, you can use it as a paint chamber.

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Jul 27, 2017
    Use a non Bristle Pad Brush

• Tammy Tammy on Jul 27, 2017
    I agree that brush painting just is not the same as spray painting. I would find somewhere outside that you can spray paint or take what you want to paint to a family or friends house. Another option is to paint in a room that has enough windows for ventilation and tape up drop cloths for protection.

• Sunny C Sunny C on Jul 27, 2017
    Hello Diane; Is there anyway that you can use spray paint outside with a sheet around the project for protection? I have done this before, and it works well.
    I hope that this helps you!! Take Care!

• Diane Diane on Jul 28, 2017
    Thank you but no. Nothing like that is allowed on the grounds here. I've checked that out.