What color should I paint my kitchen walls?

+4
I have honey spice hickory cabinets (with knots), blanco maple Silestone countertops (white with flecks of gray), and light wood-colored laminate flooring. How do I tie them all together? Thanks in advance for your help.

• Ili Ili on Aug 30, 2017
    I am a very visual person, can you take a pic of your kitchen? Many times colors depend on the style, the layout, size, etc., of the place...You mentioned: white/light brown/gray...how about a light taupe??
    • Joann Joann on Sep 03, 2017
      Sorry for the delay. Crazy week! Here's a photo of our kitchen. The main entry is off to the left (next to the stove). The dining area is across from the sink. We'll be putting up a five-foot, lighted stained glass panel on the ceiling, of a cornucopia filled with fruits, vegetables and meat (it's of sentimental value). It's background is off-white with pale gold. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. (BTW, the dishwasher will either be replaced by a white one or removed).
  • Karen Tokarse Karen Tokarse on Aug 30, 2017
    A flat blue-grey would be perfect. It would provide contrast with the cabinets and floors and the flecks of grey on the countertops would "match" the blue on the walls.
  • DesertRose DesertRose on Aug 30, 2017
    A darker shade of gray with white or charcoal trim would be pretty and tie them together. You might use a herringbone design in wooden frames on one wall with small black and white photos to tie it together too.
  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Aug 30, 2017
    Tangerine - Green - Turquoise
  • Catherine Robinson Catherine Robinson on Aug 30, 2017
    A blue-grey color would bring out the grey in the counter top and floor and cabinets.

• Ili Ili on Sep 03, 2017
    Joann, hope you receive lots of options and suggestions now that there is a pic here, I still think that a very very light taupe or pick a shade of the fruits in your stained glass....are you changing the curtains? Do you want to connect your kitchen with your dining area? if so, maybe same color....Look at pictures online or magazines that you enjoy....Sincerely