I’d like some suggestions on paint colors

+7
I’d like to make the shutters on the front of our house pop but I’m not quite sure what colors might go well. It’s a raised ranch and the lower level of our house is red brick, the upper level is gray siding.
q i d like some suggestions on paint colors
  • Amanda Amanda on Sep 15, 2017
    I think a red or burgundy would look nice and pop.
    • EleanorPhillips EleanorPhillips on Sep 17, 2017
      I'm making $80 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $120 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. Read more this site... Good luck... http://ow.ly/GtUC30fdAPs
  • SandyG SandyG on Sep 15, 2017
    Pull the red color from the brick color and paint shutters same. Window boxes on upper windows would look great.
  • Elm29770829 Elm29770829 on Sep 15, 2017
    not paint them the paint will run and ruin your siding. Buy vinyl solid color shutters

• Michele Michele on Sep 15, 2017
    Do u have a privacy fence to match it too? Or have u looked at houses w same color schemes to see f any appeal? Have u considered window boxes? What color would u do them and could match for cohesiveness. U could get some paper in color choice or choices and paint,cut to fit shutters to try out for a week before vomiting. Hope this helps you.
  • Paula DeMarco Paula DeMarco on Sep 15, 2017
    Have you tried the, computer at Home Depot? Or other places.
  • Ellen Petrie Ellen Petrie on Sep 17, 2017
    What your favorite colors? If blue, use two different shades of blue.
  • Maggie Maggie on Sep 17, 2017
    Interesting comment about vinyl vs. wood. Would never have thought of that! I suggest bright aqua or lime green -- or any color that makes you smile. My first thought when I saw your picture was total ENVY! Love all that snow and being from the South, I seldom see it! (I know, I know. It's a pain but so is heat indices of 105+ for several months!)

• Jade Jade on Sep 17, 2017
    I would white wash the brick and go with plum colored shutters then you could use any color of light grey you want to get the popping affect and flower boxes with beautiful greenery makes it pop even more. Or tried and true idea white wash it and go for black and white with some red stained flower boxes with greenery.