Any suggestions on a cleaner for dog urine?

+5
My little guy is always marking his territory in MY territory. I need a cleaning agent that will take the smell out so that he won't go back to that spot.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Sep 19, 2017
    Natures Miracle available at pet stores
  • Jacqueline Moore Jacqueline Moore on Sep 19, 2017
    My brother is a professional carpet cleaner and from experience where my father and my sister had dogs and they accidentally used the bathroom on our carpet there's nothing that will take the smell away that you can buy OTC! It soaks into the padding underneath and also to whatever type of flooring it was installed on! The smell will go away temporarily but will eventually come back!
  • Nancy Nancy on Sep 19, 2017
    www.ilovenaturesmiracle.com they have several products to eliminate dog and cat urine
  • Shawna Mayberry Shawna Mayberry on Sep 19, 2017
    have you tried windex? Works great! Pour it over spot, work it in blot dry & follow up w cleaning vinegar
  • Trudi Trudi on Sep 19, 2017
    Try Scoe 10x... www.scoe10x.com
  • Joy Wood Joy Wood on Sep 19, 2017
    Saturate the spot in Vinegar
  • Lisa S. Lisa S. on Sep 19, 2017
    Clean really well using regular cleaning agents. Then clean with white vinegar. After it dries - Then for a while place a stack of old books or bring in a garden angel or such and sit it on the spot.
  • Deb K Deb K on Dec 18, 2020

Hi Charly, you need an enzyme cleaner for this, try SOX, it is made for cleaning after puppies, http://ca-en.hagen.com/Dog/House-Training/Cleaning-Aids/D162