Asked on Jan 6, 2018

Other than blinds or Shades for garage window.

TinyshoesPAMELAItsmemic
+5

My house burn down in the santa rosa fires in calif I had to relocate to reno nevada in a rental house for lyr.The garage has a window that need something to make the house look good I don't want a shade or a blind do you have any idea for the garage window?

• Wendyl
    Wendyl

Fabric or lace applied directly on the glass with starch!
  • Kathy
    Kathy

Home Depot and Lowes both sell a window film that sticks to the window. Sorry about your home!
  • Bijous
    Bijous

I am so sorry for you. I suggest that you have a piece of plexiglas cut to the size of the window and cover with a faux stained-glass film. Amazon sells the film as do several other sites. To keep the plexiglas in place use an expandable shower rod and put it in the center of the window. Good luck to you.
  • Terri
    Terri

There is also contact paper that looks like stained glass and still lets the light in. It is also removable.
  • Itsmemic
    Itsmemic

ARTSCAPES cling window films...home depot...fantastic stuff !!
  • PAMELA
    PAMELA

EBAY OR AMAZON LOOK FOR SELF ADHERING PRIVACY PLASTIC. THEY WILL PULL OFF WHEN YOU NO LONGER NEED THEM, SOME ATTRACTIVE DESIGNS AND THEY ALLOW LIGHT TO ENTER. I AM SO SORRY THAT YOU LOST YOUR HOME.. I HOPE THAT YOU WILL SOON GET BACK HOME, BLESSING TO YOU AND YOURS. PAMELA SAN ANTONIO, TX
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes

I have sheers in my garage that I like.