What are some ways to repair a cracked glass vase?

+7
10 inches high - the crack is about 4 inches- vase is clear glass with wide enough opening at top to put one's hand in to repair

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Feb 19, 2018
    Use a glass repair by Loctite
  • Laura Cooper Laura Cooper on Feb 19, 2018
    At crafting stores you can buy glass glue.
  • Shore grandmom Shore grandmom on Feb 19, 2018
    Try clear Flex Seal. It worked for a business near me when we were hit by a hurricane. He used Flex Seal on all windows and doors and it kept 3 feet of water out of his store. All of the surrounding buildings had a lot of damage and his was completely dry! If it can hold out that much sea water, it should work on a vase.
  • Allen Allen on Feb 19, 2018
    You may ask a windshield repairman. They do invisible repairs.
  • Jana Jana on Feb 19, 2018
    Gorilla glue can work if you can get your hand to the crack
  • Gregg Gregg on Feb 19, 2018
    Aquarium sealer
  • Rick Rick on Feb 19, 2018
    Question for you Seswaffar, Is this a piece of vintage glass? If so, please don't ruin the pantena. You don't want to attempt to repair this piece or whatever value is might have will be greatly decreased. They are suppose to look that way.
  • Ses29894795 Ses29894795 on Feb 20, 2018
    Thank u very much.
  • James Cambridge James Cambridge on Jul 09, 2020

One of the ways is to buy another glass vase. Another answer would be then if you would break a window in the house. I want to advise you one company which works for some years and they are the best in this domain. I work with them for a long period at I am very pleased to collaborate with them. Their site is https://www.unscratchthesurface.com/portfolio/scratched-tempered-glass-restoration-consulting-project-football-stadium/, there you will see all the information about what you need. I recommend them with big confidence.

• Annie Breeding Annie Breeding on Oct 16, 2020

Your answer is so much the opposite of helpful that I felt compelled to spend time typing this message in effort to communicate how unhelpful your reply is.