Does anyone have advice as to what with dark colored paneling,the r th

+4
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on May 08, 2018
    question is cut off, however paneling can be painted if that is what you are interested in
  • Melbrooks Melbrooks on May 08, 2018
    I can't see the whole question... Can you try again? Do you want to paint the panelling?
  • Suzette Suzette on May 08, 2018
    Hi Gg, Looks like your question got cut off. I'm going to take a guess that you would like to paint it. Here's a link that may help: https://www.todayshomeowner.com/video/how-to-paint-paneling/

If this isn't your question, just re post what you would like help with!

Good luck!
  • Amanda Amanda on May 08, 2018
    Hello. If you are wondering what colors look good with dark paneling I always go light. I have very dark paneling in my basement and went with a light yellow. It is not bright but makes the area look and feel brighter. You can also go with a off white. Think something light and bright. I go get paint samples and put them on the walls to see what I like the best. Good Luck!
  • Brenda Brandt Deason Brenda Brandt Deason on May 08, 2018
    Painting it is easy and beautiful! No regrets from painting mine! Use a roller for the flat parts and a brush in the grooves.