Best way to get dog blood out of cream colored chair?

ZinaBetsyP McCammon
+4

• Shirley
    Shirley

Peroxide!
  • Melissa V
    Melissa V

Hydrogen Peroxide on a white towel or gauze. Just dab, don’t rub.
  • June Kryk
    June Kryk

Try hydrogen peroxide.
  • Kelly Denoyer Russell
    Kelly Denoyer Russell

“Spot Shot” stain remover. Not the regular carpet cleaner in a spray bottle but the one just for stains in the blue aerosol can with an orange lid. During a game of tag in my living room when my son was younger he had stubbed his toe and didn’t know it. It was bleeding and by the time I knew it and looked up from the couch he had literally peppered the floor with tiny blood spots everywhere. It also removed ink scribbles all over on a microsuede couch. My cabinet is never without it now. The only thing it doesnt work on is dog vomit and no regular carpet cleaner does. You need a pet enzyme one.
  • P McCammon
    P McCammon

Oxy- Clean has worked of me but have soaked fabric overnight. You might also try a mix of ammonia and water. The problem with bloodstains is that you need to attack before it sets.
    Betsy

Yeah, hydrogen peroxide is the best. Like they say, blot, don't rub. If you get to the place where it's just a light pink, then you can use a tooth brush to finish off the cleaning. Sorry to hear that your puppy hurt itself:(
  • Zina
    Zina

Training your dog is the answer.

I love my dog so much but it constantly did the things that irked me most. It would chew on things that it shouldn’t or jump up and down out of the blue. Whenever I put on the leash, it would pull on it. Whenever it was out of the house, it would continue digging on the ground - I wish I could tell what it was looking for down there. All the things it did left me feeling depressed as if I failed it monumentally.

But since I discovered Brain Training for Dogs and applied the system offered, it now behaves the way a beautiful dog I always expect of.