Asked on Dec 12, 2018

Merry Christmas!

BetsyWendyShoshana
+4

I just wish I had a small Christmas tree I mine and my son's room at the homeless shelter we are in. I hope to have lots of questions for you next year though. God bless and Merry Christmas to you all at Hometalk! Thank you for a year of great articles!!

• Kathy Gunter Law

May you be blessed with a home soon. Perhaps you can draw a tree and put on the wall. You have a wonderful attitude.

Merry Christmas and God bless your family as well.

• Heje

God bless you and your hopes for the future. Tree lots sometimes have trimmings off their trees that they would share with you.

• Mogie

I have seen cute ideas for making a wall xmas tree. It can be as simple as evergreen branches in the shape of a tree or even fairy lights in a tree shape. Saves space, is simple and still gives you the xmas look.

• Peggy Burnette

Merry Christmas and God bless you.

• Shoshana

Merry Christmas, Renee! I hope things get better for you and your family soon! Lots of love, Shana

• Wendy

Happy holidays, Renee! Hometalk has reached out to you via email- take a look!

Hey Renee: All the best to you and your son under these stressful conditions. It's not the tree, it's what's in your hearts, but a tree sure is a nice touch. If you can afford a dollar, and you have a dollar tree near you, you can get a bag of bows and stick them to the wall in the shape of a tree and it will be loads of colours and be festive. I'm praying that things get better for you and your son. God bless.