Asked on Apr 12, 2019

How do I remove mildew?

Carrie @ Curly Crafty MomDiane CoverdaleBetsy
+1

Clean storm from mildew?

• Kathy Gunter Law

Vinegar is a good product to remove mildew. Once removed, check into a maintenance product like wet & forget.

Hi Kathy: If your door is metal, try checking this site out:

https://www.hunker.com/12300589/how-to-remove-mold-and-mildew-from-exterior-doors

Good luck

• Diane Coverdale

Are you cleaning glass or storm door/screen? I read a Pinterest blog to use borax powder made into a useable paste. If this is a screen, and can be removed for cleaning, remove it and place on a protected floor. Please remember that this paste is toxic, so used caution around small children, food,and pets. Borax can also kill plants if you're doing this outside (so it can be used as a herbicide). The borax will kill the mildew spores and clean the surface. Rince clean and dry. Return the screen.

• Carrie @ Curly Crafty Mom

I would find the source of where the mold is coming from and try to prevent it, otherwise it will just keep coming back.