Asked on Apr 19, 2019

How to fill holes in bathroom tile?

PatJanice HnatEm
+5

I removed towel racks in my tiny bathroom leaving holes visible. I filled the holes with clear fill but they still bother me. Does anyone have a creative way to mask or hide them?

• Redcatcec

You might consider putting decals over them in an attractive pattern. Amazon has a good selection, or a craft store.

Another idea could be stencils.

• Em

Purchase some small decorative tile, like 2 X 2 square and use adhesive or silicone to put on top. I purchased some terra cotta seashell tiles in small squares. You could even add a row of them where the towel bar was.

• Janice Hnat

Find some decorative tiles and glue over holes and then around sink.

• Pat

Are the holes in the tile? Can you find a matching tile, maybe in a cupboard or behind the toilet? Take the tile out with the holes and put a new one in. We did that and it wasn't hard...just have to re-grout the new tile you have put in. If the holes are in the wall only, then just paint it the color of your walls.

• Rebecca Dunkle

Great idea. I'm not sure I'm talented enough to do what you suggest but I have seen that on home improvement shows. Thank you for your help.