Lindsay Dillon
Lindsay Dillon
  • Killeen, TX

How do I fix up my kitchen?

BushraMogieLindsay Dillon

Hey guys, just wanted to see if you could help me in ideas for a -new hanging light and -lights around the sinkStyle is a mix of coastal and traditional Id say ...Ive also thought about a roman shade for the big window or simply a cornice perhaps... im open to ideas... so appreciate your help in advance... I wanted to paint the walls a light sage or something not super dark but not typical white or grey... my walls are neutral but warm almond like color that had to be custom matched.

• Lindsay Dillon

Pic below

q kitchen fix lights decor etc help
  • Mogie

Go to Home Depot and walk around their lighting section. See if there is anything that you like. They are getting new items in weekly so their stock changes often.

I like the idea of a sage green for the walls. Why not go for a modern county look?

• Lindsay Dillon

Thank you, Yes Modern Cpuntry... I am such a visual person and I know half is whst I want... its just very hard for me to visualize what looks good in a space like this i know what I like and dont but will those work in my space.. what types pr shapes do others recomment... bc i did not buidl the house.. ty I have looked in and around alllll those stores!

• Bushra

Here is for an idea how I did my before and after kitchen makeover... https://bushraslifestyle.com/before-and-after-kitchen-makeover/

Let me know if you need any further help though. I will glad to do that. You can always send me picture via my blog and I will be happy to put a plan together for free.

Bushra