How can I decorate a dustpan?

VimarhonorKathy Gunter LawConnie

I have a metal dustpan with a cover goin' from side to side. It is 50 yrs. old and in good shape.

• Connie

You can make a bouquet of nice artificial flowers, leaves, anything you like & put a small piece of florist foam inside keeping the dustpan with the handle in the down position & poke your bouquet into foam covering it up to not be seen, drill a tiny whole in center or off center according to how you want it to hang, of dust collecting part that is the top now with handle down & hang in on your front door or any wall as a beautiful fall wreath. You can change inside for different seasons & use it!

• Kathy Gunter Law

You can spray paint it or add contact paper to the top part.

• Joanie

Thank you Kathie.....that sounds cool!! I appreciate your reply and ideas.

• Vimarhonor

Spray paint with decorative painted touches might be fun. I refurbished mismatched metal and plastic planters that way.