How can I remove baked on grease from the stove top?

LeahBetsyLinda Sikut
+1

• Linda Sikut

Hi Linda,

I make a paste of baking soda and water to put on the bad areas then let it sit overnight. The next morning I rub it around to make sure all of it is loose then wipe it up. If there are a few spots left, I repeat. Wishing you the best.

Hello Linda: What I use is a paste of vinegar and cream of tartar (the dry stuff). Make a paste and put it on the gunk. Let it sit for about 15 or 20 seconds and then scrape off with a plastic putty knife or one of those plastic scrubbies. You may have to do it a couple of times if the gunk is thick, but usually not. There is no smell and it is environmentally safe. Good luck.

• Leah

Try Krud Kutter original concentrate. Do not dilute. Put on let I it set for a bit, wipe off. May have to do a couple of time. A friend used soft scrub without bleach and a scrubbie and elbow grease.