Do you have video of making baby crib with palettes

+3
  • Ifixstuff Ifixstuff on Dec 27, 2017
    I have worked in warehouses before and know friends who work in the shipping industry. Just be aware that some palettes have traveled far and long in the shipping process. Many ports of departure and entry require that sprays be used to kill molds and/or critters. These sprays might still be on the pallets. So unless the wood is going to be totally sealed somehow, I would not use palette wood in any application where it will be touched or in contact with food.

• Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Dec 27, 2017
    Hi Joyce, most of the videos for pallet cribs are moon cribs that are shaped like a partial moon So, below is a list of all the baby crib videos on youtube.com . Hopefully, one of them will work for you. Wishing you the best & Happy New Year!

• Susan Susan on Dec 27, 2017
    Id be very careful using pallets that are often treated with chemicals for anything associated with babies and children. The wood is subgrade also, so very rough. The slats too have to be very close together for babies. Happy New Year.

• Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Dec 28, 2017
    Hi Joyce, I read Science Teacher's answer and s/he is correct. You do have to be careful with pallet wood. Luckily, there is a code used on pallets to help you determine if it's safe to use. Click on the link below and check the codes on yours. :)