I need ideas for hanging towels in a small bathroom

+9
I have a small bathroom. Where can I hang towels?
  • Libby O'Rourke Libby O'Rourke on Jun 12, 2016
    A pic. would help of ur bath! But I also have sm bath and hang wherever I can. I put skinny short towel bar inside of vanity door and hang sm hand towel there. Got a stand up cabinet over toilet and when out of shower or bath, I screwed a cup hook into ea side of it and hang wet towels there. They are out of way. Hope this helps. Those cup hooks(the larger ones) really come in handy. Put over door hanging hooks over bath door.

• Valerie Valerie on Jun 13, 2016
    What about using a ladder propped up against the wall?

• Connie Connie on Jun 13, 2016
    I also have a small bathroom. I solved my storage problem by using a mantel shelf that has 4 pegs. I can store items easily on the shelf as it is 5 inches wide. Don't forget about the back of the door. Prime real estate in a small bathroom. Please post pics when u have decided. Thanks.

• Locate the studs with elect stud finder. If they dont match up where you wa nt it install togel bolts where you want it hung.

• Carolyn Carolyn on Jun 13, 2016
    Roll dry towels and put into a basket on floor, hand towels & wash cloths in a small basket on back of toilet. Hang wire basket from ceiling and put rolled dry towels in it. Put hooks on walls - even the narrow space beside a tub, etc. for wet or dry towels. Add an over the door hook rack. I used one on the door with 6 double hooks on it. Can use for towels, robes, PJ's, and clean clothes when dressing. Peg type shelves are great, too. If you have room, you could add a tall, narrow Coat Rack and use it for towels. Paint it to match your bath decor. Add extra screw in hooks to it for loofahs and scrubs. Add another tension rod across the inside of your tub to hang wet towels to dry. Could hang a ladder above the tub to hang wet towels to dry (similar to hanging pot racks in a kitchen).

• Linda Robertson Linda Robertson on Jun 13, 2016
    I find hooks are the best for small bathrooms. Especially for bath towels. Towels always look messy draped on towel racks. Hooks allow for towels to hang straight and they also dry more easily than ones folded onto a rack.

• Joanne Freeley Joanne Freeley on Jun 13, 2016
    You women are soooo c leaves!

Cleaver!

• Linda Santo Linda Santo on Jun 13, 2016
    I absolutely love my towel rack that attaches to the door by sliding into the hinges. No holes anywhere and towels dry nicely.

• Raine Raine on Jun 16, 2016
    Hi Carolyn, I think Linda had all the answers everything she says makes sense for everything that's needed in a small bathroom great advice Linda !

• Debi53 Debi53 on Jun 18, 2016
    I, like Linda, have a towel rack that goes on my door hinges. I use these in all my bathrooms. It gives you a place to dry 4 towels and takes no wall space.