What is the popular color/ style for bedroom makovers

+3
  • Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Jan 07, 2018
    Hi Ann,
    Gray & greige (a blend of gray & beige) have been the 2017 color trends, but click on the link below to see how other expect the trend to go in 2018. Honestly, I thing that you should pick a color that YOU like. The color trends predicted for 2018 are way to dark/bright for my taste. If you are painting with the idea of selling your home, I'd go for a neutral color, perhaps with an accent wall to be a bit more trendy. Wishing you the best.

• Mogie Mogie on Jan 07, 2018
    Go with what you like and works with your stuff.

• SandyG SandyG on Jan 07, 2018
    What is your favorite style and color? Use this as a starting point and go from there. Click on the link below for ideas in helping select.

• Cindy Hagemann Cindy Hagemann on Jan 07, 2018
    Gray is the current trend, but what I do is find an inspiration piece for a room, such as bedding, wall art, a rug, pillow, etc. Use colors from the piece and build your room and design around it. So find your inspiration piece and then decorate and paint your room.

• V Smith V Smith on Jan 07, 2018
    Color trends change every year so pick the colors that make you feel calm. If you are thinking of new furniture classic pieces hold up to the test of time. It really is all very personal. You pick your colors and your style and don't overlook texture. If you are staging to sell go neutral.

• Castrang17 Castrang17 on Jan 09, 2018
    Pick a color or colors that make you feel comfortable and relaxed, choose samples at a DIY store or hardware store. The choice is yours, pull colors from items you already have, such as the carpet, drapes, bedspread, art work, etc. Have fun decorating and enjoy your results!