I have hard top gazebo and would like to buy gutters or make them....

by Diane
bought hard top gazebo for deck need to have gutters put on for run off, any suggestions as to what I can use or make or buy? thank you.

  2 answers
  • Deborah Luchak Nester Deborah Luchak Nester on Jun 04, 2018

    Not sure what to use to make them... short of going to lowes or homedepot and buying them their. Always put them at a “slight” angle towards the ends so they can drain.. then I would hook up a rain barrel at least one corner!!!

    • Diane Diane on Jun 04, 2018

      you can buy at Home Depot? what are they called and how do they attach to the top of gazebo? screws, clips???

  • Deborah Luchak Nester Deborah Luchak Nester on Jun 05, 2018

    Diane, Home Depot or Lowes does carry gutters. I think they are white in color.. so, if you want to paint them a different color, spray paint them suckers first, them hang them. If I remember correctly, they come with a clip on to the gutter and a clip to hang from the drip edge of the house. U should be able to use screws through the gutters to attach to the gazebo. You never specified what type of hard type top... ask the person there and they can direct you to the right attachment for the right job! Good luck! I would love a pic of it when you are through! Make sure and use a level... just a tad bit on the bevel all the way to the edge..