Ideas to build a shelf in my bathroom for my hair products?

+2
Also wanting to color mason jars for decoration in my bathroom

• Jennifer Jennifer on Mar 15, 2018
    For Tinting Mason Jars:
    Step 1: Mix food coloring with a tablespoon or so of water into individual containers.
    Step 2: Add a couple tablespoons of Mod Podge into your mason jar
    Step 3: Add one container of color into the jar and stir it all together
    Step 4: With a bowl underneath, carefully twist the jar around, coating the whole inside with the Mod Podge/food coloring mixture. Pour the excess out into a bowl.
    Step 5: Let your jar dry upside down on the paper for about 30 minutes.
    Step 6: Set your oven to “warm". Place the jars face-down on top of wax paper and a cookie sheet into the warm oven for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes, flip the jars over and let them dry another 20-30 minutes in the oven
    Step 7: When they’re ready, they’ll look clear and the mixture should lose most of its streaks. If there are streaks left, continue to let the jars dry out in the oven. Some jars may take longer than others, just patiently let them keep drying.

• Dfm Dfm on Mar 15, 2018
    For the shelf, diy stores have brackets that are metal and will hold a glass or wood board. I’d use the glass...no sealing needed. The floating shelves are kinda cool

• Jul17686545 Jul17686545 on Mar 15, 2018
    I've seen magazine boxes turned on their sides and used as shelving and storage.

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Mar 15, 2018
    I would use a thickish shelve to store the hair products and use cup hooks to hang your blow dryer and curling irons, etc. on the front or side edges.