How do I clean in between oven glass door?

+3
  • Susan Nicolazzo Norton Susan Nicolazzo Norton on Dec 28, 2017
    I tried taking a part the stove door, then I couldn't get it back together without help from my strong son!! I am a renter, so I have to be careful! I did clean the glass, but it needs to be done again!!! Hope this might give you some insight!

• Norma LaPradd Norma LaPradd on Dec 29, 2017
    II took the door apart. Cleaned the glass, put back together

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 29, 2017
    https://www.hometalk.com/diy/clean/ovens/cleaning-between-the-glass-on-an-oven-door-9495000

• Ifixstuff Ifixstuff on Dec 29, 2017
    Sometimes you can just loosen the screws holding the door together and NOT totally take it apart. Then use a lint-free cloth with window cleaner wrapped around a spatula or ruler to reach in and clean the glass.

• Jen Jen on Dec 29, 2017
    Downlaod the manual online for your stove....follow directions on taking it apart to clean!

• Jen Jen on Jan 01, 2018
    Had just downloaded the manual for cleaning the stove at our old place. Got to the "new" place with the same stove and had to take it apart since it had a kids "magic plastic wand" between the glass! Thankfully I knew how to do it!