How to get rid of refrigerator odors?

+3
  • Peg Peg on Dec 12, 2017
    Sit a box of baking soda inside on one of the shelfs.

• Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Dec 12, 2017
    Oops, Peg beat me to it. I was going to say to take the top of 1/2 of a box of baking soda and put it in your fridge. That's what I've done for years. :) Wishing you the best.

• Vid28378667 Vid28378667 on Dec 12, 2017
    put an open box of baking soda in back of refrigerator it will absorb odors.

• Kay Kay on Dec 12, 2017
    Hi Carolyn, Bcarb of Soda! In Australia, the directions for cleaning out fridges, stoves, ect are on the back of the soda packs. You can allso use Vinigar @ Lemmon juce to. I find Bicard of Soda to be best, as it absorbs the smells oders, leaving @ clean fresh smell. Kay Adelaide Australia

• Box of baking soda! I have one in each refrigerator and freezer compartment and replace once a month. When you replace the baking soda, take the old and sprinkle in all your drains and toilets, showers. Keeps them clean and fresh smelling too.

• Carolyn Carolyn on Dec 12, 2017
    Thanks! It's unanimous. Baking Soda!