A burnt All-Clad pan- can I restore it?

+2
My friend used my All-Clad pan for pancakes and she raised the flame too high thereby burning my stainl steel pan. Is there a method to restore my pan? It's so expensive , I'm hard pressed to throw it away! šŸ˜‘
  • Cin21825342 Cin21825342 on Jun 18, 2017
    Try scrubbing it with Barkeeper's Friend? Or soaking it with very hot vinegar.

• Teresita Martinez Teresita Martinez on Jun 18, 2017
    Vinegar. A little dishwashing soap water and a dryer sheet. Leave for like an hour and remove

• Mir Graham Mir Graham on Jun 18, 2017
    If she burnt oil into the stainless steel, try a baking soda and water paste. Let it dry completely then scrub. Afterwards, boil some water in it and see if you can lift the rest of the burnt residue with dishsoap.

• Vonnie Turner Vonnie Turner on Jun 19, 2017
    Baking soda, white vinegar and Dawn dish soap. Bring it to a boil and then let sit overnight. Wash with whatever you would normally scrub your pans with. You will be amazed. Just like new!

• Cori Widen Cori Widen on Jun 19, 2017
    Barkeeper's Friend!