How can I remove a stain on a composite bathroom sink.

+3
My grandson washed something off his hands which stained my new white composite sink. I've tried bleach, peroxide, bleach toilet cleaner and they have somewhat lightened the stain, but it still is not gone.

• Bijous Bijous on Dec 24, 2017
    Oh goodness, don't use those things again. Make a paste of baking soda and water. Place a damp paper towel over and let sit for several hours. Rinse; if the stain is still light, use baking soda and gently rub. Should take it out. Composites will stain, especially with anything acidic.

• Angela C. Angela C. on Dec 24, 2017
    Try Purple Power...sold at Walmart

• Lwiler Lwiler on Dec 24, 2017
    CLR Bath & Kitchen Cleaner is about the only product you need to clean your bathroom and kitchen. In addition to your countertops, you can use it on white grout and tile, your sink, toilet....I hope that helps.

• Shoshana Shoshana on Dec 25, 2017
    I usually will start with a paste of baking soda and warm water to tackle stains such as this

• Elaine Hassen Elaine Hassen on Dec 25, 2017
    Ive tried all of the above, resorted to bleach when they failed. I am beginning to think the only thing is time for it to fade some more.