How do make something to remove pet odors?

+1
  • Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Dec 28, 2017
    Your question didn't really give any information, so I am assuming you need something to remove urine odor or just the pet odor from the fabric in furniture. I use vinegar in a spray bottle for both. Let it dry and lose the vinegar odor and check to see if the spray got deep enough in the fibers to get all of the odor out. In carpet, make sure you use enough to get down into the padding. Make sure you check any chemical you use on fabric or carpet in an inconspicuous spot to make sure that it won't affect the carpet or fabric.

• Pam Davis Pam Davis on Dec 28, 2017
    A salesman on line from the Bissell company told me if the stain has sat for any length of time and if it has gone deep, both of which were the case on my micro fibber couch, it will be a very hard job to try to get rid of it. He also recommendEd using a product called 'Urine Be Gone' very inexspensive. We used a rug machine except we did not add chemical to the water. We sprayed it directly on. Like a pretreat.

• Pam Davis Pam Davis on Dec 28, 2017
    We had also used vinegar. It helped some. So depends on how bad and deep the smell is

• Pam Pam on Dec 29, 2017
    I buy lemon essential oil from piping rock. I put just a few drops of this into a spritzer with water. . It works fantastic. Better than anything I've ever used. . The Lemon eliminates any kind of odors., not just cover them up. I hope this helps; it sure helps me.