What can I clean dull kitchen tile floor with?

+2
My mom has dull kitchen tile floor and wants to brighten it up,any suggestions on what she could use ?

• Liz Liz on Dec 12, 2017
    How old is the tile? What is it made of? What has she been cleaning it with?

• Amanda Amanda on Dec 12, 2017
    Hello. What kind of floors does your mom have? Sometimes the dullness can come from build up of cleaners. You want to make sure that the right cleaners are being used for the material of flooring you have.

• Cindy Hagemann Cindy Hagemann on Dec 12, 2017
    She will need to get off any layers of residue from the past. She can mop with a mixture of vinegar, warm water, and dish soap like Dawn. Tile should not be cleaned with anything that will cause a layer to build up. Simple cleaning with water and vinegar will make it shine.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 12, 2017
    what is the floor made of??

• Debitqueen Debitqueen on Dec 12, 2017
    it is old I would say 10 years at least and she thinks its a build up of cleaners.She just moved into her condo (downsized) and who ever had it before let a build up happen.I suggested to try to remove the cleaner build up rather than replacing the floor.looking for idea's on what to use