How can I use soap scraps to make something else?

+4
  • Cyndi Cyndi on Oct 04, 2019

How, not hoe...

• Nora Nora on Oct 04, 2019

,

• Betsy Betsy on Oct 04, 2019

Hi Cyndi: I put mine in a zip bag and save then until I get a goodly amount, and then grate into smaller pieces and melt it in the microwave, for about 45seconds, keep an eye on it and then use 10 second longer until you get it melted. Then remold it. Melt your pieces in water in the top pot of a double boiler or in a microwave. Stir your soap as it melts. In general, use approximately 1 cup of water for every 2 cups of soap gratings.

Good luck

• Simple Nature Decor Simple Nature Decor on Oct 04, 2019

You can make sachets with them

• Cindy Cindy on Oct 04, 2019

Hi Cyndi. I'm Cindy. Save your soap scraps. You can make (or purchase) a loofah with netting. Put your scraps inside it . Then use the loofah until they are gone.

• Deb K Deb K on Oct 05, 2019

Hi Cyndi, this video should help you I hope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m69EiNy77s

• Em Em on Oct 08, 2019

Take a wash cloth, cut it in half, put the soap scraps inside and stitch the sides shut. Leave one by the laundry tubs for a quick wash up when you come in from the garden or garage. Just wet rub your hands on it to lather and prop up in a cup for next use.