I want my own craft/sewing/ meditation room

+3
I live in a rental property and the basement is unfinished. How can I utilize my space without permanent addition ?

• 62q10370829 62q10370829 on Jan 06, 2018
    I just hung lights where I needed them, I get them at goodwill & put hook in over head framing. Put book shelf's up by walls for my stuff & just made area like room on one side & other side I use for my saw & etc then another area is washer & dryer, area for cats liter boxes. But you can add curtains to make it look like walls. Use painters drip cloth. Get used area rug for floor. Hope this helps. Have fun.

• Tene Tene on Jan 06, 2018
    Consider installing curtain rods to the joists (ceiling supports). Hang gauzy white sheer curtains to separate the space. However, ensure no candles are lit near these during your mediation. Safety first! The curtains give the separation while the installation is easily removed and the small hooks from the rods causes minimal damage and can be filled with wood glue when leaving the rental.

• 27524803 27524803 on Jan 06, 2018
    Use furniture pieces that can serve different functions, storage, or as a sewing table... a dresser can be storage and an island.. with an added lift up top/desk... Pinterest.com will have some ideas... they will be stand alone pieces and you can take them with you if you move.